10 DAYS OF PRAYER
Welcome to Ten Days of Prayer 2022! We believe prayer is the birthplace of revival. God has worked so many miracles in past years as we have sought Him together in prayer and fasting. The Holy Spirit has brought about conversions, renewed passion for evangelism, revived churches, and healed relationships.
Has God’s voice been calling you to revival? The Bible is full of promises for you:
“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land” (2 Chronicles 7:14).
Wherever you are in life right now, God is closer than you think. He wants to pour out His blessings on your family, your church, your community, and your world. Join us now in responding to the three angels’ call to prayer.
Join us in praying for revival and the promised outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Seek God’s kingdom first, and watch Him open the windows of heaven!
Join us for the daily reading
Wednesday - Friday (1/5 - 1/7) 7:30-8:30pm
Saturday (1/8) - 4-5pm
Sunday - Friday (1/9 - 1/15) 7:30-8:30pm
The Three Angels Call to Prayer
- DAY 1 — THE URGENCY OF PRAYER
- DAY 2 — THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL AND PRAYER
- DAY 3 — GOD’S MISSION AND PRAYER, PART 1
- DAY 4 — GOD’S MISSION AND PRAYER, PART 2
- DAY 5 — THE OBEDIENT LIFESTYLE AND PRAYER
- DAY 6 — CONFIDENCE IN THE JUDGMENT AND PRAYER
- DAY 7 — THE THREE ANGELS’ MESSAGES, THE SABBATH, AND PRAYER
- DAY 8 — THE FALL OF BABYLON AND PRAYER
- DAY 9 — THE MARK OF THE BEAST AND PRAYER
- DAY 10 — GOD’S PEOPLE, THE REMNANT, AND PRAYER